Current Conditions
85°F Img Sunny
How Do I?
Click to Home

Go To Search
Delinquent Accounts and What the Court May Do
If you have failed to pay your fine/fee in a timely manner the Court may do any of the following:
• Notify the Arizona Department of Revenue to deduct from your tax refund
• Notify a collection agency, which will apply additional fees to your balance
• Notify a credit reporting bureau of your delinquent balance
• Take other legally appropriate action against you