Litchfield Park City Court allows defensive driving classes for those who receive tickets for certain moving violations. There are a few requirements that must be met prior to attending a class. You are eligible if:
• You have not attended a defensive driving school in the past one (1) year
• You do not have a CDL driver’s license
• You are not presently enrolled in a class for another ticket
• Your ticket did not result from an accident involving a death or a serious injury
• You were at least 18 years old at the time of the violation. (If you are under 18, you must contact the Court for approval).
If you meet the above requirements, you may enroll in a defensive driving school program. Please inform the Court prior to scheduling your appointment. For a list of providers call toll free, 1-888-334-5565 or go to Defensive Driving Schools. After you have selected a provider, you may then call the school to schedule a date to attend.
The items listed below will be needed for class participation. Please
do not forget any of the listed items, as you will not be able to attend
your scheduled class.
• Your driver’s license
• Your citation/ticket
• Pen or pencil and paper
• A money order for payment of class fees