Traffic/Special Enforcement Request

Concerned About A Traffic Problem?

Residents of Litchfield Park who have a concern about a traffic issue in our City should contact the Avondale Police Department. Contact may be made by:
  1. Calling Avondale Police directly at 623-333-7070;
  2. Completing the Citizen's Request for Traffic/Special Enforcement form and Staff will send for you.